Training DVD - "REBOUNDER"
56 practice videos for training with the Rebounder
Focus "The Rebounder"
You will receive a training DVD, which reflects the versatile use of the Rebounder also called rebound wall or rebound wall. The DVD offers 56 innovative video training sessions with the Rebounder. Each training film has a length of approx. 25-30 seconds. With this DVD we want to inspire the coaches and give the players the joy of playing football. Innovative training methods and a competent speaker paired with high-quality film recordings make this DVD a unique support for the trainer.
What is a Rebounder?
With the Rebounder, individual players can train ball acceptance, target accuracy and reaction ability. It is also very suitable for goalkeeper training. The rebounder (return wall) can be adjusted in different angles to achieve an optimal training result. It is designed in such a way that the ball bounces off it and is then used according to the coach's objectives.
In recent years, football has developed significantly in terms of professionalism and speed, especially in youth football. Therefore, it is not unusual for young talents to train 5-6 times a week. A study in the Journal Of Sport Science shows that South American top players have enjoyed much more ball contact than players in other countries in the course of their youth football careers. Although they believe that there is a connection between the high technical level of South American top players and their high frequency of ball contact and training, training exercises with a lot of ball contact must be a top priority. The training with the Rebounder picks up exactly this approach and offers the player a great perspective to work on it. Some German professional clubs are already working with our training materials.
Football's training focus
Training DVD "Reboundertraining":
- Technique training with the Rebounder
- Goalkeeper training with the Rebounder
- Rebounder course training
- Technique training "weak foot"
- Direct passing
- Pinpoint accuracy
- Feel for the ball
- Reaction training
- Ball acceptance
- Shooting power
- Header training
- Course training in competition form
- Pass out of rotation
Good luck with your training!
|Age rating||No age restriction|
|Net weight||5 g|
Revocation right for consumers
(A ‘consumer’ is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities.)
Instructions for revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within one month without specifying any reasons.
The revocation period is one month with effect from the day,
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the products, provided you had ordered one or more products within the scope of a standard order and this/these product/products is/are delivered uniformly;
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the last product, provided you had ordered several products within the scope of a standard order and these products are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the last part delivery or the last unit, provided you had ordered a product, which is delivered in several part deliveries or units;
In order to exercise your revocation right, you must inform us (Trainingsunterlagen24 GmbH, Ramstedter Str. 24, 39326 Zielitz, Telephone number: +44 1223 790 483, Fax number: +49 39208 495113, E-Mail address: email@example.com) of your decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent via post, fax or email). You can use the enclosed specimen revocation form for this, which however is not mandatory.
In order to safeguard the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification about the exercise of the revocation right before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall repay all the payments, which we received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs, which arise from that fact that you selected a form of delivery other than the most reasonable standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within one month from the day on which we received the notification about the revocation of this contract from you. We use the same means of payment, which you had originally used during the original transaction, for this repayment unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; you will not be charged any fees owing to this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until the products are returned to us or until you have furnished evidence that you have sent the products back to us, depending on whichever is earlier.
You must return or transfer the products to usimmediately and, in any case, at the latest within one month with effect from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is maintained if you send the products before the expiry of the one-month deadline.
We bear the costs for returning the products.
You must pay for any depreciation of the products only if this depreciation can be attributed to any handling with you that was not necessary for checking the condition, features and functionality of the products.
Criteria for exclusion or expiry
The revocation right is not available for contracts
- for delivery of products, which are not prefabricated and for whose manufacturing an individual selection or stipulation by the consumer is important or which are clearly tailored to the personal requirements of the consumer;
- for delivery of products, which can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would be exceeded quickly;
- for delivery of alcoholic drinks, whose price was agreed at the time of concluding the contract, which however can be delivered 30 days after the conclusion of the contract at the earliest and whose current value depends on the fluctuations in the market, on which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The revocation right expires prematurely in case of contracts
- for delivery of sealed products, which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after the delivery;
- for delivery of products if they have been mixed inseparably with other goods after the delivery, owing to their condition;
- for delivery of sound or video recording or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after the delivery.
Specimen - revocation form
(If you wish to revoke the contract, please fill up this form and send it back to us.)
- To Trainingsunterlagen24 GmbH, Ramstedter Str. 24, 39326 Zielitz, Fax number: +49 39208 495113, Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org :
- I/we (*) herewith revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) regarding the purchase of the following products (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of a notification on paper)
(*) Cross out the incorrect option.
Rebounder soccer training (56 videos) - DVD
56 practice videos for training with the Rebounder
Item number 1077