You get a high quality transfer roller for our wet-marking truc (Roll-liner). The wet-marking truc is not included in the price. More replacement parts, the complete wet-marking truc or the appropriate marking paint, can also be bought in our shop. Also professional clubs buy from us!


  • Transfer roll for our wet-marking truc (Roll-liner)
  • Number of pieces: 1.
  • High quality.

You receive a detailed invoice with every purchase!

Good luck with marking!

Transfer roller – for Wet-marking truc (Roll-liner)

Item number 1667

${ $ }

* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping