You get a sports radar, which enriches every workout and that is variably designed. The V-MAXX is versatile and easy to use. Lightning fast speeds are calculated with the use of Doppler radar measurement and are prominently displayed. V-MAXX is extremely reliable and easy to use. In training, V-MAXX can motivate higher performance, by measuring the sprint or the shooting power in football, for example. V-MAXX has a special highlight for events and show. A measurement of the shooting power can turn normal shooting practice special competition and guarantees fun.
The operating principle:
V-MAXX has Doppler Radar capability. When switched on, it sends out waves with a wavelength of 24.150 GHz. If they hit the moving object, the waves are sent back. From the time difference until the arrival of the reflected waves, the device calculates the distance. From a variety of measurements per unit of time, it determines the variation in the distance and it quickly calculates the speed. The maximum speed is 1.5 km/h. The emitted waves can penetrate into various materials by the high frequency; thus, a measurement behind nets is possible.
- Running or Inline skating
- Skiing, sledding
- Model racing track.
To measure your speed or the speed of an object place V-MAXX so that you or the subject is moving towards it. Note that people (e.g. a goalkeeper) or an object between V-MAXX and the detection area can hinder the measurement. Large detection angle Best accuracy in an opening angle of 80 degrees in front of the V-MAXX.
- Dimensions: ca. 235 x 120 x 70 mm
- Weight: 500 g (without batteries)
- Measuring range: up to 199 km/h
- Detection: 80° vertical, 30° horizontal (to about 5 meters)
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5 km/h -10°C - + 50°C
- Frequency: 24, 150 GHz
- Batteries: 4 x LR14 (not included)
Includes recall function (to access the preceding velocity) and a control function:
- When you turn it on, all LEDs light up.
- When not used, the V-MAXX switches off automatically after 15 minutes.
- The tripod is not included but can be purchased in our shop.
You receive a detailed invoice with every purchase!
Good luck with measuring!
|Age rating||No age restriction|
|Net weight||5 g|
Revocation right for consumers
(A ‘consumer’ is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities.)
Instructions for revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within one month without specifying any reasons.
The revocation period is one month with effect from the day,
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the products, provided you had ordered one or more products within the scope of a standard order and this/these product/products is/are delivered uniformly;
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the last product, provided you had ordered several products within the scope of a standard order and these products are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the last part delivery or the last unit, provided you had ordered a product, which is delivered in several part deliveries or units;
In order to exercise your revocation right, you must inform us (Trainingsunterlagen24 GmbH, Ramstedter Str. 24, 39326 Zielitz, Telephone number: +44 1223 790 483, Fax number: +49 39208 495113, E-Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent via post, fax or email). You can use the enclosed specimen revocation form for this, which however is not mandatory.
In order to safeguard the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification about the exercise of the revocation right before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall repay all the payments, which we received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs, which arise from that fact that you selected a form of delivery other than the most reasonable standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within one month from the day on which we received the notification about the revocation of this contract from you. We use the same means of payment, which you had originally used during the original transaction, for this repayment unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; you will not be charged any fees owing to this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until the products are returned to us or until you have furnished evidence that you have sent the products back to us, depending on whichever is earlier.
You must return or transfer the products to usimmediately and, in any case, at the latest within one month with effect from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is maintained if you send the products before the expiry of the one-month deadline.
We bear the costs for returning the products.
You must pay for any depreciation of the products only if this depreciation can be attributed to any handling with you that was not necessary for checking the condition, features and functionality of the products.
Criteria for exclusion or expiry
The revocation right is not available for contracts
- for delivery of products, which are not prefabricated and for whose manufacturing an individual selection or stipulation by the consumer is important or which are clearly tailored to the personal requirements of the consumer;
- for delivery of products, which can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would be exceeded quickly;
- for delivery of alcoholic drinks, whose price was agreed at the time of concluding the contract, which however can be delivered 30 days after the conclusion of the contract at the earliest and whose current value depends on the fluctuations in the market, on which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The revocation right expires prematurely in case of contracts
- for delivery of sealed products, which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after the delivery;
- for delivery of products if they have been mixed inseparably with other goods after the delivery, owing to their condition;
- for delivery of sound or video recording or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after the delivery.
Specimen - revocation form
(If you wish to revoke the contract, please fill up this form and send it back to us.)
- To Trainingsunterlagen24 GmbH, Ramstedter Str. 24, 39326 Zielitz, Fax number: +49 39208 495113, Email address: email@example.com :
- I/we (*) herewith revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) regarding the purchase of the following products (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of a notification on paper)
(*) Cross out the incorrect option.